Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dominatrix

Ohmygosh! I always thought she was a submissive pooch, BUT last night she was playing in the dog play yard with Taz (neutered male) and when Taz came over to greet me, she grabbed his haunches and started humping him. She wouldn't stop either. When he turned around, she started humping his face. And he LET her! Taz's owner, S, was laughing very hard. He thought it was hysterical that his dog was becoming Daisy's "bitch". I was mortified! This was not my innocent little puppy but a dominant she dog showing him who's boss...but it looks so sexual! Yeah, yeah, where was my mind? I think she was jealous that I was paying attention to another dog. She's never, ever been dominant with anyone, except maybe J some nights when he tries to act like a dog....she growls back at him to show him how to do it right.

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

Ohhhh!! She's growing up! That's great, that means she won't take any shit from anyone- regardless of what end it's coming out of apparently!

Unknown said...

She's reaching her sexual peak, and good for her to not waiting for the guy to make the first move! haha