Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Who's the Ho?
Last night J and I were trying to find a specific tv show and didn't remember what channel it was on...while I was clicking channels I came across the local Town Office meeting, which is typically very dull and boring. There were three older, normal looking people, two men and a woman, and one very out of place looking ho. She had a BLACK stripe of roots showing at the top of her very bleached blonde, strawlike hair, tons of black eye makeup and a slutty off the shoulders raggedy looking peasant top on....J and I looked at each other and at the same time said, "Who is the ho?"
It was kind of like Sesame Street, which one is not like the others? which one doesn't belong?
I'm afraid I judged very quickly and the first thought that came into my head was that I really didn't want someone like that representing me in the Town meetings....oh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't forget-you're living with bubbas- by their standards she's probably one classy broad!
Was that my kid's teacher?? Sounds just like her! :)
I totally agree with christhadasister. We are living with a bunch of knuckle draggers and they probably all DID think she was a babe. At least J agreed with you!
Post a Comment