Monday, November 28, 2005
OOMPAH-LOOMPAHS
Anyone familiar with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory knows all about Oompah-Loompahs. We have our very own Oompah-Loompahs who can do the OL dances to perfection! OLs are pretty funny to watch anyway, but when R and K join them in the dances, it is hysterical. The thing is, they are REALLY good! I don't know how many times they have practiced the dances but they know all the arm gestures and all the steps involved. R has his back to the tv while the dvd is playing, dancing away to the music and he's perfectly choreographed with the Oompah-Loompah on the dvd. K adds a few of her own little specialty swirls and twirls but she knows all the steps and gestures too! I think a dance class instructor would love to have R in her classes but he's busy playing basketball. J videotaped them yesterday afternoon while I was there and she said she'll make a dvd for me so that I can watch them again and again. They are such funny kids....love to entertain, not shy about performing....how nice! And of course K loves the attention and wants applause when she's done. How cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment