Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Another haircut!

I've HAD it!! I can't stand my hair any more. I dyed it too dark. There's too much of it, and it's too hot; I need a change and I think I'm going for a medium-short cut, one that covers those crazy cowlicks at the nape of my neck but is shorter in front so I don't have so much heaviness on the top of my head making me feel weighed down like an old drudge. I'm also going to get (maybe) a manicure and pedicure to pamper myself--haven't pampered in a long, long time. I'm trying Salon 72; I believe it's the one Xian went to and she looks so mahvelous dahling, not that she didn't before but now she looks even hotter. I don't have any illusions that I will look that good, but it will definitely life my spirits and I need that desperately right now. Wish me luck!

No comments: