Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ahhh! Relief!

Getting the haircut, manicure and pedicure today was the best thing I've done for myself in a long time! My hair is cut short, shorter than its been the entire 11 years I've lived in NH, but not as short as I have had it in the past. The stylist kept asking if I was sure I wanted to go this short and I said yes, yes, yes. I have happy hands, happy feet and now a very happy head!! :) I don't care if no one else likes it, it makes me happy and that's what I set out to do. I love my new stylist, S and will be seeing her again. After all, we have a "relationship" now. She loved up my feet and hands today and that head massage included with the cut is heavenly. I have to say, Xian you're right. Supercuts is like fast food. Salon 72 was a modern day Eden.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it! I'll have to make a special trip in!! I'm so glad that you've left Supersluts in the dust!!