Monday, June 20, 2005
Six Year Old Saab
Who would have thought I would get so much pleasure out of a 6 year old Saab? I'm so glad I decided to get it though. I could have gone for a new vehicle, but for the same price as this Saab, I wouldn't have been able to get very many bells and whistles. I LOVE this car and it doesn't matter to me if anyone else likes it or not. It brings me great pleasure and that's what is important, right? I have heated leather seats both front and back seats, a/c that blows out of so many different ducts, front and back, the back seat folds down so I can put Daisy in the way back without wrecking the leather seats; she just hops up into the hatchback and is happily looking at the world going by. The power seats adjust and there are four settings to save your personal settings so if anyone else gets in and adjusts the seat, you can adjust it back to your own setting by pressing one button....magic!
It also has a CD changer that sits in the back out of the way, power windows, power mirrors, power roof, tachometer, automatic temperature control, computerized gas gauge, trip odometer, remote keyless entry, turbo power, front and side air bags, rear side air bags, etc. I just have the best time and I haven't let J drive it yet....I may NEVER let him drive it. It's my baby and I don't have to entrust it to anyone else if I don't want to!!!!
So I get into my Saab and turn on my tunes and cruise on down the road smiling like a fool---it's not a bad way to start or finish a day. Simple pleasures for simple people...I guess that's me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment