Thursday, May 26, 2005
Banking Blues
Why does it take a bank two full business days, at a minimum to correct an accounting error they have made when it only takes me a couple of minutes to correct it in my check book, that is, IF it's my mistake. This one was a whopper and it was most definitely the bank's error.
Cashing my check to JF for $22.00 as $2200.00!! Then charging me overdraft fees daily as a result of their screw up....what the frig is the world coming to? Yes, they acknowledge it's their fault. No, they don't give a flying f*@k that I know have no money to work with since I rely on the fabulous idea of direct deposit and using a debit card instead of carrying cash. Nor do they care that I had to pay for my friggin' groceries with a charge card....life can't be this cruel, can it?
Two days of frustration and still, no resolution to their stupid mistake. I am pulling my money out of there as soon as it's all cleared up. Stupid manager Marvena has lousy customer service skills and wouldn't move her fat ass to try to speed things up for me. She didn't think there was any issue with me having to wait to use my OWN money they are tying up due to their mistake. Well, let's see how happy Marvena is when I write to the bank and name her as the reason I am pulling my funds out of there.
So I've had it. I'm ready to not be so responsible for a little while. I want to say screw it all and just take a break from being grown up. Let someone else take care of making everything run smoothly for a while. I want to hang up my hat for a while. Like that's ever going to happen.
I can always dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment