Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Reiki
I can't believe I forgot to mention Reiki as part of my summer adventures. I had my first Reiki attunement at the beginning of August. I have been working on myself, my husband and my daughter ever since. It's been wonderful. I also do some Reiki on the grandkids when I get a chance, and on my dog, when she is laying close to me. I've had two experiences with my daughter's PC where I used every trick in my computer skills to try to fix problems and couldn't get it to work. So I tried Reiki as a last resort and lo and behold, it fixed the problems! No other explanation for it.
I had chronic wrist pain and was getting acupuncture treatments for it. I started doing the self Reiki treatments daily and before I knew it, the wrist pain was gone. I wasn't even thinking about my wrists, just doing the daily Reiki as my Reiki master told me to. She says Reiki goes where it is most needed. I guess she's right. The more I practice and the more I read about it, the better I seem to be able to act as a channel for Reiki energy. It's so awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment