Friday, April 11, 2008
Aw, I love to be missed!
Back to work after a week's bereavement and a week for surgery and recuperation...not only did my co-workers welcome me back with open arms, telling me how much they missed me, but the patients apparently missed me as well! They told me how everyone was trying to cover for me but it wasn't quite the same as if I were there. Awwwww, shucks! I did tell them that I completely appreciated the fact that my co-workers were willing to pitch in and cover for me as best as they could while I was away.
It's been a busy week, catching up on all the little details that were overlooked and I should have been napping in the afternoon, but I'll make up for it on the weekend. I'm not very good at laying around at home waiting to heal. At least I was able to leave earlier than usual just about every day. Someone told me how one of their friends took a six week leave of absence to recover from gallbladder surgery......I think that was milking it a bit. I'm feeling so much better without that thing in me, tired, a little sore, but WAY better than that stabbing, unforgiving pain.
The D dog and I are headed to VT for the weekend with J, just the girls. We will lay around and sleep in and eat lots of chocolate....what could be better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just the girls...perfect, chocolate and spirit guides! I had the best, most relaxing time!
Love,
Vt6Dragon
I miss you too, we really need a visit!!!!!!
We're still not used to you being gone!! :) And indeed, we need a visit!!
I miss you guys too! We should plan a visit soon. I hear there's a lot of testosterone in the CS dept these days....is that good or bad? :)
Post a Comment